Installing Communicator 6 on your Laptop or DesktopInstalling Communicator 6 on your Laptop or Desktop https://www.voicenext.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/pexels-marek-levak-2265488.jpg 1280 850 VoiceNEXT | Your Next Phone Company https://www.voicenext.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/pexels-marek-levak-2265488.jpg
Installing Communicator 6 on your Computer
1) Go to: https://www.voicenext.com/customer-service/downloads/
a) Select and Download the appropriate file for your computer type
(Communicator MS Windows for Windows users OR Communicator (MAC OSX) for MAC/Apple users)
2) Open the newly downloaded Installation File and follow the prompts to install the app. When you reach the “Installation Successful” screen, Click Finish to finish the installation.
3) Locate the Communicator app on your computer and open the app. The app will launch the Profile Setup Wizard.
4) From the “Account Details” screen, enter your E-mail and password
*E-mail and password to be provided by VoiceNEXT
5) Click “Advanced” tab and Enter the Login (SIP Proxy field should be left blank)
*Login server to be provided by VoiceNEXT
6) Click “Next”
7) Enter a new Password when prompted, then click OK.
*Make sure your new password meets the specified criteria
8) Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes and set one of the following default modes:
– Deskphone Mode: The app behaves as a virtual assistant, with calls initially placed from the app, which prompts your desk phone to ring. When you pick up, your desk phone auto dials the contact you selected through the app.
– Softphone Mode: Calls are made directly to and from the app, using your laptop or desktops speakers and microphone or headset (recommended). No deskphone is required for this.
9) Click “Next” and then Click “Finish.”
10) The app will connect and register your extension. Setup is now complete.
For additional Support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 888-369-6398